Friday 10 May 2013

Hair everywhere!

For Christmas my husband got me a $200 gift certificate to a local spa.
A few months later we came to the decision that we are going to go to Vegas for Punk Rock Bowling.
With this came a decision, I wanted to lose weight, and wear shorts on my vacation.
I have been hiding my legs for many years, time for this to end!
So I began working out, and made an appointment to have all my unwants hair ripped violently from my body so I wouldn't have to worry about shaving while away!
The issue here is, as this time draws closer, I have to first grow out my hair to have it waxed. And since stupid me, I made an appointment for everything from my armpits down, that means there is lots of hair in places where ther is usually none, or very little anyway.

IT'S GROSSING ME OUT!
I'm so fuzzy.
And I never realized that most of the shirts I own that are work appropriate are tank tops. So in this sunny weather I am still wearing cardigans.
And my armpit hair is blonde for some reason, which baffles me to no end.
There's just so much hair, just... Ewwww! Icky icky ick!

No comments:

Post a Comment